Saturday, May 17, 2008

internet writing

using the internet outside the home is a great burden. Many always have their radios blaring or their cps tuned in to the music spot. i always have to ask the counter person to tone it down. next, users almost always have friends around them when they play computer games. well u see Filipinos are happiest when with their friends and or relatives. you can imagine the raucous talking that occurs. Then, maintenance of the keyboards is not being properly followed. This one for example, the cursor runs a few inches away now and then. Another time, the tab enter kept getting depressed so that I could not encode anything. The worst is of course when I can't even open my email. Today, my email was shut down. Then I searched for my blog. Luckily I got through that one. now i am able to write my blog. but sorry, the typographical errors are aplenty. I have no more time to check.

Oh, the worst of the worst was this internet cafe by Aurora Boulevard, the Gameline internet. As i was writing my email, the owner shut it down because he said my time was up, without any reminder at all. so i complained and said that internet business is not only "kabig" or getting money, he got so mad. now our battle is up at the barangay for his rudeness.

Hay Folks, life in the Philippines is full of trials and travails. So long.

No comments: